Subject: Re: [amos-list] New game? Or Fantasy...
From: "patrick Wesseling" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 06:42:54 PDT

From: "patrick Wesseling" <[email-masked]>

I allways loved playing FirePower! Some ideas!

- Really I splitscreen on 1 comp. for two player game.
- Maybe some ground troops that can "break you up".
- Maybe some villages a long the way.
- Landmines!!!!!!
- Offcourse enemy from the air (helicopters, airplanes, zeppelins?)

I will come up with more.
Some notes: I think we can call Pittfal (The Project) dead. Really I shame. 
I do have very little time (Work, study), so cannot start I project of 
myself, because it never will be finished.

Patrick Wesseling

>From: Leto Kauler <[email-masked]>
>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>To: AMOS List <[email-masked]>
>Subject: [amos-list] New game? Or Fantasy...
>Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 22:02:43 +0500
>
>From: Leto Kauler <[email-masked]>
>
>
>I've come up with what I think would be a ripper game. What I need
>is comments, suggestions... etc, etc.
>
>Do you all remember "Firepower"?  That tank game where you go
>capture the opponent's flag and make it back to base to win...
>Well, I'm thinking a doing a 'remake'.  There is actually a nice
>game called Firepower on Aminet which was made in AMOS, but this
>lacks a lot of things.
>
>Firstly, I've been planning for your tank to be controlled with
>the keyboard (that the body, direction bit), but then you can use
>the mouse to control the aiming of the turret!  It might sound
>strange, but I lurrrrrve the idea.
>
>The graphics are "3D" rendered, 32 colour, sorta top and front
>view.
>
>I was thinking of having "hills" over which to drive, with slopes
>changing the angle of driving, aiming, etc.  How to do this
>escapes me at the moment... but it sounds nifty.
>
>The big clincher though would be Net play, which is why I was
>asking those questions earlier.   I want to have Net play, and the
>ability to have "mugshots" of yourself which gets sent to whoever
>you play with..... and you get theirs.
>
>Then maybe split two-player on same comp.  With different types of
>games.... deathmatch, capture flag, co-op, etc.
>
>So... yeah... I lotta work, which I don't know if I could pull
>off, but send along your ideas, etc.
>
>      -- Leto
>
>   http://letostarfish.cjb.net -- Leto's StarFish Central
>
>
>--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------
>
>Create a list for FRIENDS & FAMILY...
>http://www.onelist.com
>...and you can WIN $100 to Amazon.com.  See homepage for details.
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Start a new ONElist list & you can WIN great prizes!
http://www.onelist.com
See homepage for details on ONElist's new "FRIENDS & FAMILY" program.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html